Sunday, July 19, 2009

Harry Potter and the half blood prince

Harry Potter really grown up just like seeing my little sister slowly grown up in front of me.Believe or not I'm not interested to read any of Harry Potter book..since the 1st release up to know.Too much fiction or maybe the story line doesn't suite me I guess.
Only my sis and her beloved cousin really crazy on this Harry Potter story. Tried to watch the story by bought the DVD but still me is still me, only kids (like my sis and her cousin) dying to watch it over and over again.Me only end up with boring face.

Finally today I trapped with no more kids with me , but the two teenagers really eager to watch Harry Potter.Surprisingly these teenagers usually wake up late on Sunday..had amazed me by waking so early just to watch Harry Potter today at the nearest cinema.

Make me line up for almost an hour just to buy 3 tickets for us (including me with the boring face).These two teenagers seem to be extremely excite. Planning to spend only RM9 each ticket ,unfortunately the movie classified as blockbuster for this weekend.Finally RM12 per ticket.I'm shocked , then I saw the blockbuster stated at the tickets.Ok fine...only for today.

Then the two teenagers really enjoyed the movie so much,and they're specifically can identified who is who, which I notice most of the actor been in Hogwarts since the 1st year with Harry Potter and friends.Me not too sure,only can memorize a bit.

What can I say this movie really grown up with the group of actor(including the extras).So do to my little sis and my cousin. Making me feeling a bit old today..

No comments: