Saturday, March 27, 2010

Drama King

Quite sometimes I didn't update my blog. Starting December last year I'm tied with few tasks been assign by my employer..I missed few events with family and friends..What to do ..I'm doing for company sake and then myself. Feeling tired actually with some drama around me since last year. But me as a professional try to separate personal matters from my works. Sometime yes I can separate but most of the time NO. I'm still human with heart and feelings,also come with the brain.Of course obviously I can see clearly what is right what is wrong , but at he end I will be confused, who can be trust.
But somehow, I need to be firm in order to complete my task. I pushed all the emotional an personal thingy aside, and back to work. After struggling like hell to complete all the tasks..Finally I came to the end . Alhamdulilah me and the team finally complete the task successfully. Praise to Allah.
Feeling tired watching all the drama kings and queen around me. Do not know who to trust.Order of the day, I should take another new step away from all dramas .

No comments: