Monday, February 16, 2009

Your Love is just a lie..inspired from Simple Plan

Kindda topic I like coz I had experience it before…

Get to know with someone..then falling in love deeply..huhuhu..that hurt very2 deep…
Due to once got cheated…you will know the love that shud given u a hope is just LIE..I feel relieve when I said that. Seriously a big- big LIE..

Never had chances to say that before coz never believe the love from him just a BIG LIE.After found out what can I say just nothing “Your Love is just a LIE” Full stop..no more..

No turning back..No more sympathy..no nothing at all just left only a LIE.

hahahahaha...I'm become a bit wicked..

P/s : nothing serious just being a bit bored come out with this post after listening to Simple Plan'song Your love is just a lie..Love this song and Simple Plan

No comments: